So I know I'm kinda supposed to be working on an entry for the new contest but I got a little distracted...
MORE 80's Aqua.
With some tid-bits about her... and me vouching that she doesn't always spend her time makin' out with a certain bad-boy.
(Top row, then bottom row)
1. Aqua is on the swim team. So I had to draw something for it right?
2. Alyssa (Student Council Member and in the Drama Club) and Aqua back stage. Alyssa asked Aqua to help out with an assembly for the clubs, more specifically to help out with the Drama Clubs skit. I believe that she blackmailed Tim into it because they are such good friends, and she would have kindly asked Aqua. Why Grease? Cause I like it. And fucking hell I wanted to drew Aqua being sexy. haha. I'm horrible.
3. Aqua being questioned as to why she has arrived alone at the dance. Her excuse is that she found out Q didn't like dances so she never asked him. She's a pretty shy girl. She's still not up to talking to much, maybe she'll come around?
4. Aqua in Physical Education. She hates it, people think she sucks at it. She swims and does not run. She maybe be able to place first in a swim, but she's always near last in a race.
5. We now know Aqua cannot paint. Helping out with the Drama Club isn't that get for Aqua. She can't paint very well. Safari is there it keep her company while painting a set.
6. Aqua explaining why she believes why people think she is weird. Her father passed when she was little and her mother had a hard time getting over it. They moved several times and finally settled down so Aqua could finish Highschool in one place and Apollo could attend college. Her mother went to go get food for the house cat when she walked by the fish tanks. A handsome goldfish swam up to the tank and followed her as she walked by. She came back and stopped. It continued to kiss the glass. She bought him believing it was her husband reincarnated.
That's all folks!
Aquarius © ~slaughterforlaughter
Safari © ~kamikamiya
Awesome Woman / Alyssa © *AlyssaF